Thursday, July 13, 2006

I done good...and more I-Truth

Article about "An Inconvenient Truth: http://www.columbiatribune.com/2006/Jul/20060713News007.asp

Like I posted after I saw it...you need to go see it. I want my All-Star basketball playing, top of the charts singing, Olympic playing, US bumpercar driving team grandchildren to have the opportunity to live.


I produced my first SISLTCast radio show today. It was actually pretty cool. My boss's boss talked with K-State's associate dean of education about a technology and their teacher education program. (Next show is with Univ. of Texas-Austin) With the help of a staff member that's done a ton of shows I recorded it, edited it, and now it's on the web. Check it out at click here..its a long link. Just click on QUICKTIME or MP3 at the bottom of the page.
Other than toning down some of the audio levels I edited out when he accidentally dropped the call with mrs. k-state, and at the end when he said that the great engineers would edit out the part where he dropped the call.


So today is a good day. I actually did something...not just sat at work all day trying to read but not doing very well because my eyes would rather sleep.

In other news I signed up for the Praxis yesterday. It can suck it. Cost me like $150 for the stupid thing. Had to pay a $40 late fee because I didn't sign up quick enough, which is kinda hard to do when you don't have money.

No comments: