Monday, July 17, 2006

Quite the weekend

Started off the weekend trying to keep Aviyon occupied. We ran around the house for a while and then after a few attempts I finally got him to go to bed. Saturday morning FedEx dropped off NCAA Football 2007 for the 360. Pretty exciting seeing as how it doesn't officially come out until tomorrow. Played it for a while and eventually decided to head home.
Went and saw You, Me, & Dupree withe Erin and a couple of her friends...good stuff. Then played a bunch of football with scott in his basement.

Sunday brought on a search for a Saint's Row demo (a new game thats a lot like the Grand Theft Auto series) and then dad beat me, maybe for the first time, in 11 holes of golf before we had dance class.

Yes I did say dance class. Cousin-in-law (if that's not an official title it is now) Tamara and cousin James taught Scott, Tracy, me, Tamara (tracy's sister), mom, dad, uncle jim & donna, tracy's parents, and cousin sarah how to foxtrot.
I think it's enough to say I've got mad dance skills and now I have an outlet to use those skills. :)
It was actually a really good time, and I got some practice doing the square while showering last night/early this morning.

Scott's bachelor party is this coming weekend and the wedding the week after. Guess I better start looking up Will Ferrell and 2Pac quotes for my best man speech. (You don't think I'm joking do you...)

Gotta check out this clip from the ESPY site (click on skip intro in the top right corner, then "see the winners", then "more videos", then "Ricky Bobby on ESPN") It's beautiful! Talladega Nights will be the greatest movie ever, or at least greatest ever since Old School...

No comments: