Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yes

I am still alive. I've just been doing, or trying to do, stuff.

What kind of stuff?

Moving to a new place, trying to organize a new place, fixing a few things in the new place, trying to prepare myself for student teaching, very very slowly trying to read for a paper that should have been completed this summer, and now student teaching.

I don't know the last time I blogged, probably before Scott went and got hitched.

So a quick recap before I get to writing a paper for class, reading for the overdue paper, and reading for class.

Scott and Tracy's wedding was great. Took pictures on the plaza and it was hot as balls, and the limo was a bit toasty after we all packed back in...but overall it was a good shindig.

Moving sucked, too many trips in a truck with no AC (would have sucked with the AC too).
Unpacking sucked, and more still needs to be done.

Missed puddle jumpers for the first time in a while this year. Too much to do around here.

Today was my first day as Mr. Reynolds at Hickman HS. School was long, lunch was short. My host teacher (for the next year to be knows simply as "my teacher") and I have the first two hours as planning and supervising hours, so from 3rd through 7th hours we've got kids. By 7th hour today we were both pretty tired. I'm pretty sure if I would have been doing most the talking I would have lost my voice, especially after I was talking all yesterday evening while training a new Reflector employee.

So yes, I'm still working in the Reflector. That, Hickman, and a class on Mondays will now continually kick my butt.

That's it for now...peace out holmes

2 comments:

Leisha Jo said...

Mr. Reynolds,
You 'da man.

P.S. I get to take a class while student teaching, too, I just found out. Allow me to join in your excitement, please.

Erica said...

Good luck, Andy! Sounds like a busy semester!