Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Chunky soup and Macs

Sitting in the Zone at a Mac eating some Campbell's Chunky soup. Doesn't get much better than that does it?
The Reflector has a nice Mac in it now also, got a G5 machine with a beautiful 23' HD monitor. Just a nice ~$3000 addition to what we've already got. Except I can give Final Cut Pro a try over the summer now (we'll see how it compares to Premiere Pro).

Today has been good...though I should be severly hurt for not having my paper done (or even close) yet. At noon i went out behind Townsend with Ted and Moon for a burger and dog to celebrate the Dean's retirement. As I told Judy I would, I didn't talk to a single higher-up there. Won't let "the man" get me down

Then I drove Ted's beast of a Vibe over to Circuit City so he could pick up a hard drive, which they were still unloading off a truck...so he was told to come back later.

A nice slowish bike ride and a shower later and I'm at the Zone with my soup, Pepsi, and Amish materials.

2 comments:

Leisha Jo said...

dooooooooo it!!!!!!

Erica said...

yay for Macs!