Saturday, May 14, 2005

Hmmm part 2

I need a certain GPA this semester to be able to get back into the education program.
I'm worried I might not have that GPA. That would mean my illustrious career here at MU is over.

I have $30. I get paid this coming Tuesday and I'll be able to pay some overdue bills. Then I basically don't get paid for a month.
What am I going to do about this? Along with trying to spend as little as money as possible I'm going to finally finish putting another computer together and try and sell it along with some other stuff I've got around here that I don't need.

What to do about the Mizzou thing? I suppose its time to look into other options.


Otherwise things are going pretty well. Work went by pretty quick this past week. Worked 11am-10pm last Tuesday and it went by quicker than my 11-5 shift on Thursday. Had a great time in Lawrence watching the Collegiate Cycling National Championships and spending some time with a friend.
Then I had a great time with Scott, Tracy and a bunch of their friends at their house. Had my first real dose of Texas Holdem Poker and loved it. Actually won the final game at somethin' like 3:45am. (And damn if all those chips didn't look great in front of me)
I must say that its kind of hard for me to play sometimes. I normally "wear my emotions on my sleeves" so if I've got a good hand it can get real hard for me to keep a straight face. Went all in a couple times (I had many more chips than them so it was a nice ploy to ruin them) with a pretty damn good hand and just about hurt my face trying not to smile or grin too much. (Scott if you read this any more...my two 5's are still your daddy).
So I've got to find some people to play with around here.

That's enough for now...time to shower and clean up this room of mine.