Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Where art thou sleep

I was up late last night picking up a copy of Saint's Row for the 360 so I didn't get to sleep until around 1:30'ish.

Now I keep almost falling asleep here in the Reflector.
And I've gotta learn to accept coffee if I want to survive student teaching.

Tomorrow I might make a peace offering to coffee, maybe a shiny mug or something...we'll see.

On a side note the phrase of the year is officially "I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey"
Memorize it, there will be a quiz.

1 comment:

Leisha Jo said...

consider: chocolate-covered espresso beans, starbucks frappuccinos (not all taste just like coffee), chai, and more particularly, yerba mate in teabag form. the latter one is guaranteed to give natural energy... it's a goodie from south america. consider 'em!

later, mr. reynolds.