Friday, November 25, 2005

F'n CompUSA

Way too many f'n people at CompUSA at midnight. Scott and I drove by there cause he was thinking about getting some stuff but the line was from the door, along the front, along the side, and clear to the back.

In other news, I read some article in a magazine the other day that said saying "f'n" or other derivatives isn't cool. I disagree, and therefore shall continue to use it.


Happy late Thanksgiving to you. Mine was good. Thanksgiving lunch at Uncle Jim's was great. Couldn't get anyone to go with me to the plaza lighting (thanks a lot for beeing oversees booger :) so I simmered at scotts. Just now realized why I've been snacking so much the past 4 hours....no dinner. So I shall drink some more caffeine, eat a not so much frozen anymore pizza, and watch a movie with scott downstairs.

1 comment:

Leisha Jo said...

would have rather been there with you, than here, andy!!!!

your post should have come with a warning saying ¨this post no good for possible homesickness.¨

blah

so anyway, i love you, and yeah, go ahead, you use that f´n phrase as much as you want! f´n a! :P