Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Long ago

Haven't posted in a while. If you can read dates you already know this (if you can't read dates so well then listen up. Just above the title is the date this post was made. If you look back you can see on what date the last post was made. A little subtraction and you've got how long ago my last post was. TA-DA...you be a genius now)

Going out of town can really zap your energy. When I came back from Pennsylvania I was tired from the trip and what I had to do to get back on track, but also from being sick.
So basically that week was just spent trying to feel better and sleeping as much as possible.
So last week was spent trying to catch up some more, and feeling better.

Now I need to get started on a project for a class that I should've started on a few weeks ago. Not due for a few more weeks, but it should take a while to piece all of it together. At the same time I've got plenty of non-school related stuff I should be doing. Making sure the Cannondale (my mountainbike) is in good working order so I can sell it. Finding someone to buy an almost fully built computer (or figuring out if the motherboard is what's making it not work, getting a new one, and selling a working computer) and so on.
I need money, I've got stuff I can get rid of to get money, just haven't made the time...

No comments: