Sunday, December 11, 2005

So...

its been a while since I've done any blogging. My bad.

Last weeks was very hectic, as I had one huge project for a class due (about 75% of the grade in the class) and one unit plan and a paper revision due in another.
Stayed up all night one day last week, and got lots done...just went through the next day in a daze. Which was ok, 'cause that's the last day of class for me.

Finals week is this week, but I've got none..so it's just work and finding a job. Got an application for the hospital Ronnell works at with good possibilities of work.

Went on my second bike ride since MTB Nationals and Ben put me in the pain box. Not a fun place to visit. (Note to self: avoid pain box)

Obviously lots has happened since the last time I posted...as I remember I might just post it up.

Oh, sold my mountainbike...so i've got a little more money to help pay off credit cards, just no more mountainbike.
Fire up your little violins and play a little tune for me (if you don't know me you have no idea what this means...so sorry)


I'm out like a fat kid in dodgeball

1 comment:

Leisha Jo said...

i`m playing a tune for you this very moment, andy!!!!!!

(yay! i know what that means!)

love you, see you sooooon!!!!!!