Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Takin over

So I've supposedly taken over one hour for a while. And with this I'm supposed to be doing lesson plans for my seminar leader (teacher isn't too worried about all the stuff being written out as long as I've got a plan in my head)

But with my second evaluation due at the end of the week I'm supposed to turn in some lesson plans. Hmmm...what to do. Create some lesson plans or just tell her our (my host teacher and I) outlook on them and see how she decides to tell us we need to be doing them.


Got here this morning and decided it was about the last place I wanted to be for various reasons. Felt like crying for the first 15 or 20 minutes because I have so much I need to be doing now besides being the best student teacher ever (which hopefully will land me a job around here...and I need a full time job!)then I got into what we going to be doing today and simmered down. 5th hour is mine so we'll see how that goes.

No comments: