Thursday, September 07, 2006

Screwed, tired, and can't think of anything that might rhyme with either

So I'm pretty sure the last landlord screwed Em and I over. Out of the $650 deposit we expected to get back we actually received something like $350.
He took off like $150 for carpet cleaning, some more for paint touchup on some of the walls, and even $10 for cleaning out the fridge more than we did.

If I had time and money I'd visit a lawyer and try to get our money back (law says we could sue for up to twice the amount we're owed). But I don't have the time, money, of any kind of pictures as proof of the condition it was in when we left.
So I won't think about it any more for now, I'll just leave the situation with a big f*$k you to him.

In other news I about dozed off a couple times 6th and 7th hour yesterday.

No comments: