Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Yeah...books

As long as Ronnell answers the doorbell I'll have three new books arriving at the house today.
Postsecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives
The Rose That Grew From the Concrete - 2Pac
Found : The Best Lost, Tossed, and Forgotten Items from Around the World

Should be quite the exciting evening. Actually if Ronnell doesn't feel like being a lazy bum all evening then we'll go play ball after I get off work at 9...then took at the books for a few minutes before putting them in my "to read" pile.

My teeth are killing me right now. Actually it's just one wisdom tooth that's doing it. If this continues I'm going to have to find some industrial strength pain killers.

Speaking of books...I'll have another post soon related to books...

No comments: