Monday, October 03, 2005

Good weekend

This past weekend was applebutter day at Grandma's. It was great, and I'll have a bunch of pictures to put up in the next couple days, as soon as I find time.

Classes are busy. One group presentation coming up this week, another one next week. Also have a research paper due next week. I want to write it over the school funding formula but I don't know that I'll have the time to research it enough to write a decent paper...so that's got to be figured out in the next 7 hours here at work.

Went on a 2 1/2 hour ride yesterday. Was a little sore 'cause I haven't ridden in a few days. We'll see how I feel after the ride tomorrow.
The cycling team has a big 13 hour drive this weekend to the U.P. of Michigan. It's gonna be a really long weekend if my legs don't get back into the groove of cycling.
Then at the end of this month is Nationals in Seven Springs, Pennsylvania. We aren't guaranteed to go yet, but its what we've been working for, and all expect to happen.

No comments: