Tuesday, October 18, 2005

MTB National Championships

We'll be leaving in just over a week. Seems like thats way too quick.
There are 4 of us racing. Looks like I'm the only one suffering through the endurance races. The rest of the guys have a good shot at placing well in the gravity events. I honestly believe Chad has what it takes to be on the podium Saturday or Sunday in both gravity events.


I don't really feel like being on the bike right now either. Lately they've both seemed too small. (This doesn't mean I won't be on them...just that I won't enjoy being on them as I usually do)
I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell my mountainbike in the next month and try to find an equal that is a little bit bigger.

Will be leaving town Wednesday the 26th and getting back Sunday the 30th I believe. Then the very next week I'll be out of town part of Thursday and Friday for the MSTA State Convention in St. Louis.
Good stuff

No comments: