Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Rec Center

I stepped foot in the rec center for the second time all semester tonight (and the first time was just cleaning out my locker the first day of the semester). After work I decided I needed to get some exercise, so I came home, changed, grabbed Ronnell and we headed to the rec.
For not having shot a ball since sometime around June/July I played pretty well. Ronnell could have used some work :)
I also got a nice cut on the top of my head from some dude that thought his elbow belonged there. Kinda like what happened to my eye brow in high school, only in a different spot by a dude 3/4 the size.

My body will dislike me in the morning. A bunch of different muscles are used to play ball that are used while cycling. Cardio system held up very well....much more than Ronnell could say

Goodnight

1 comment:

Erica said...

I hear the new Rec is freakin' awesome.

And yes, you should totally grow a mullet. I want pictures.