Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Hi

Haven't posted in a while...so I thought I'd say "hi". Things have been pretty crazy around me. I'm constantly feeling overwhelmed by class, but never seem to want to work on the stuff that needs to get done for them. I try to force myself to but then my body rejects it in the form of falling asleep.

I'll try to post something worthwhile later tonight before I fall asleep.

Happy point for the weekend: Rode 80 miles with some team members on Sunday. I'm pretty sure none of us would have made it on our own (mostly because of lack of food...and who would have thought beef jerky would taste decent on a bike...you're the man Brady..) but working together we got it done.
Also did some mountainbike action Saturday....had a great time. Man I missed that feeling. Its one that can't really be put into words....so I'm not gonna try.

Unhappy point of the weekend: about none of the homework i was planning on doing during the weekend got done...so where does that leave me? With more to worry about during my already busy weekdays.

Took the GRE: did bad. Very unsure about my future right now. I feel like I should be teaching...but I also hate to think about the debt I'm racking up. Which bring up another point...how extremely lucky I am to have had mom and dad support (i.e. pay f0r) at least part of college up to this point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*huggles* it'll all work out. I'll even buy you a cappichino. See ya at the artisan

Brittany