Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Funny pickup line

Hmm...anyone think this would work as a pickup line?

"Hey baby, you've got something on your butt: my eyes"

I can definately see The Ladies Man saying this and then mentioning something about a fish sandwhich. For more pickup lines you can check out http://www.pickuphelp.com/ or http://www.bored.com where i got the link from.

So glad its almost 5....work has been way too slow and I haven't gotten anything done...gots to go home and get this research taken care of!!!

Edit:
Just saw this one at pickuphelp.com...had to post if for those of you who won't follow the link....
"Baby did you fart, 'cause you blow me away!"
How can you not love that...there should be a huge smile on your face....if really wierd humor is a way to a woman's heart...than I can see this one working....otherwise all I see is the woman wondering what the hell is wrong with the guy who said it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing me a smile today! But I don't think that line would work...especially if the one you were using it on was sitting down ;)

Hope you had a good day,
Emily