Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Where's the love?

Alright....we're gonna play a little game. We'll call it "Andrew wants you to comment."

Its played like this...Andrew posts this message on his blog and you respond with a comment. Not too difficult of a game. Just follow the rules

You can comment however you want. An example of a decent comment might be, "Hey Andrew...you suck!" or possibly "Andrew you're my frickin hero...keep on keepin' on bro."
As you can see I'm not gonna be too picky about your content...hell, you can even misspell every word you type. JUST TYPE SOMETHIN FOR ME

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Your incredibly handsome and I can't wait to read more about you...

Anonymous said...

Andrew,

I am posting to your site per your request

Paul T.

Anonymous said...

Hey andy, you suck!

who's that michelle girl? I guess someone out there does actually like you. Thanks for the linkage to this, it will certainly keep me amused at the more slow moments of work, kind of like now. I'd make an account here, but I already have a blog somewhere else. Goodluck on your exam, i might have been able to help you but apparently i don't know that the liver is the organ that processes drugs. Have a good one.

Brittany

suz said...

'sup.
Nice site.. I only read some of it.. I have a low attention span (then I go and write tonnes.. how does that work...?).
Anyway.. goood stuff.
g'day dude.