Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Sleep?!?!?!?

Why must I need sleep so bad?
Oh yeah, that's right..I only got a few hours last night between my legs cramping up from not drinking enough water after playing ball last night and trying to get some studying done for my "Drugs and Behavior" psychology class. So now I'm not only sleepy but my legs still hurt....and its frickin' raining outside.
Time for class now...maybe it'll cheer me up....oh wait, I've got a test on Friday I'm not ready for...guess I won't be cheering up any.

January...hope you get here soon so I can start this madness over again as a Graduate student.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Welcome to the world o' blogs, my friend! I am honored to be the first to comment!

Anonymous said...

first of all dear andy you need to stop you're f***ing whining. You know I love ya but don't ya think you're a bit much?