Friday, January 05, 2007

Long day

Had a super duper long day yesterday. From 7:30-3 I was a substitute at a middle school here in town. Then from 4-9:30 I was slaving away at Staples.

Was scheduled to sub for a Family & Consumer Science teacher, but things got switched a little bit and I wound up subbing for a paraprofessional in a special education (aka sped) classroom.

It almost breaks my heart sometimes to wonder why some people choose to reproduce when they probably shouldn't. Who suffers? Everybody. The kids, society, blah blah blah (now is when i tell you to read Freakonomics!)

Bike ride a couple days ago:




































And my favorite part of working at staples. You think scooter's rock, try this thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on surviving your opportunity to sub in a SPED classroom. Welcome to my side of the woods, he he!