Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Got her back

Finally got my Xbox 360 back from Microsoft today. Had to send it back a couple weeks ago because of the dreaded 3 red light error (this means it was an unknown hardware error....yeah, how helpful is that).


Have an interview this weekend so gots to get ready for that. I've got to wow them with my bow-hunting, computer-hacking, bo staff, adolescent teaching skills.

Had a fitness assessment test this morning at the ARC, body fat is 20%. That means I'm carrying around 44lbs of useless junk (unless I was stranded in a cold place in which case it could save me). That means in the next few months I'll be back down to about 20lbs of useless junk and ~10%.

Took a spinning class last weekend that was great! Can't wait to put myself in the pain box again.

No comments: