Wednesday, July 20, 2005

not much

not much to say

Got some more pictures posted on flickr (there's now a link to my flickr page added to my "links" section on the right). I'm really starting to like that site. I imagine once I get a camera I'll like it even more

Rode for a couple hours this past Sunday and about passed out after I got back home. Temperature on my bike computer thermometer during the ride said 101 degrees...too damn hot!

Tuesday Night Worlds last night was good. Was able to hand onto a breakaway group until I decided I'd worked enough for the evening and it was time to ride back in town to campus.

Also got some quality time with NCAA Football 2006. I'm now the coach at Mizzou (didn't know that did ya) and have been doing a really good job of recruiting high school guys. (Finishing second in the Heisman race your junior year of college helps)

No comments: