Tuesday, July 12, 2005

NCAA Football and sitting in a cop car

Picked up NCAA Football 2006 right after midnight last night/this morning. On the way home I got to sit in a cop car for the first time.

(it would be fun to leave this post at that so you could wonder why I was in a cop car...but i'm not going to)

Seems that some time very recently my right front headlight must have went out. So it was the front seat I was sitting in, not the back, and the officer just told me to get it fixed. (And while he doesn't care much for football video games he does like driving ones)

Played the game until around 3am. Also played it for a couple hours this morning before work. Overall I think I'll like it better than last years.

Also, got some more pictures on flicker from a mountainbike race a couple months ago.

No comments: