Friday, February 10, 2006

too late

In the past two days I've gotten calls from 2 places I applied to in December asking me for an interview.

Sorry Eddie Baeur and Wilson's Gym you're about two months and $700 too late.

Found some great student teaching clothes the other day with mom, and had a great time.
The only disappointing part of the trip was dad asking me how much I was working, telling him about 27 hours a week, and him saying "is that all."
If you're a full time student and working this much per week while trying to be competitive in a sport you can understand how this comment makes no f#(*ing sense. But most likely you aren't a full time student trying to be a competitive athlete so you don't know either...

1 comment:

Leisha Jo said...

Easier said than done, but don't let that get to you. You already know that's a ton of time to work for how much you've already got on your plate... so like you've told me, "keep on keepin' on," and thanks for the message on my blog!